About Me

My photo
Being a celebrity means having the advantage. That advantage is being known by those who do not know you. I strive for this every single day.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Coke > LiLo



I have had many people ask me to comment on the Lindsay Lohan situation. This is what I have to say about that:

Lindsay Lohan is under people that change their profile pic everyday on my list of people I cannot stand. She needs to go to jail and stay there for longer than 3 weeks. Obvi rehab isn't working out for her so maybe the judge should get a real career and stop sentencing her to things that aren't working. SHE'S ADDICTED TO COKE. I don't think that's something you can go to rehab for and come out a month later never wanting to snort again. Now I've never personally done coke but as a human being that has a brain I would guess that it takes a little longer than 30 days to cut a drug problem out of your life. I thought she was going to turn her life around after she made that cameo with Chelsea on the VMA's but it turns out that she is still a loser. Sorry your lesbo gf Sam realized what a joke you are and left you in the dust (no pun intended). Stop dying your hair and being a crazy. Me and everyone else in the United States is over you. Thanks and see ya later.

Phew I feel better.

2 comments: