About Me

My photo
Being a celebrity means having the advantage. That advantage is being known by those who do not know you. I strive for this every single day.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

It's seriously been a year

B's and g's... I cannot believe it has seriously been a YEAR since I last posted. So much has happened I can't even hit all the high points. I will just say the past year has been the most challenging, rewarding, emotional, amazing year of my life. I successfully survived my first year of teaching! I can't believe at this time 12 months ago I had just officially signed my paperwork and now I'm on summer vacation. I was blessed with the best first year class and can't believe how fast my little babies grew up! I know I sound like a mom but I am so so proud of my firsties. They all grew (literally) so much over the past 9 months. They all came in with baby teeth and left with either holes or adult teeth. So crazy. I wore many hats over the past few months. Doctor, dentist, counselor, secretary, teacher, mother, nurse, just to name a few. I swear I wanted to blog and update you guys at every instant but y'all...I became an adult! Trying to juggle paperwork, the kids, family, my relationship, and not stay sick was such a chore! Never in my life have I been more exhausted! As hard as it was and as many nights I spent wide awake planning, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I learned so much from my babies and will always remember my very first class. This summer is going to be such a busy, fun-filled one and since I decided to not get a job (PTL for a 12 month paycheck) I will def keep you updated. I have so much exciting news to share but you will have to stay tuned to find out what it is. Until then, I hope you all are enjoying your 3 day weekend. Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment