About Me

My photo
Being a celebrity means having the advantage. That advantage is being known by those who do not know you. I strive for this every single day.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One step closer

Well the day has come, the day where I start to reach celeb status amoung my peers. I really never did think that this day would ever arrive but last weekend it finally did.

Last Saturday was Mom's day so of course my mom was in town and we were about to head to our day's festivities when she asked the dreaded question..."Now Madison, what are you going to wear?" For some reason this thought had never occured to me as I was laying around just wanting to wear my pj's. Now don't get me wrong, I have a lot to wear. I have my favorite dresses that I seem to wear to every event and then those I've shoved to the back of my closet. Like any girl, I'm not wanting to wear the exact same thing I have any other year, yet I also want to wear something I'll enjoy and be comfortable in. So finally I decide on the dress that I wore for New Year's Eve this past year. "What are the odds of someone else wearing the exact same dress?" I think to myself. Well apparently the odds were 100% because I walk in and the first thing I hear is "Omg you and Emily Herrera have on the exact same dress! That's so cute!" Great...

So I make my way over to Emily and we start the circling around each other like cobras about to strike. Who wants to show up to an event in a dress that another girl also has on? Then it hits me, I could be in the who wore it better section in an Us Weekly. Oh.Em.Gee. I have never been so excited in my whole life to match someone. Now folks, this is where you come in handy...

Take a look over both of us. I chose to pair my dress with a black belt, animal print bracelets, and giraffe pumps. Hair is an non-issue for me as I just straightened it and wore it down. Now, Emily decided to go in a different direction: Black flats, full pearl bracelet, with a styled chin length bob. It's now up to you to decide who wore it better. I want you to be completely honest with me and if you think Emily wore it better VOTE FOR HER! This is one small step in the right direction for me so just being voted for is such an honor. Oh and Us Weekly, if you see this, please put me in your mag. I'm your biggest fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment