About Me

My photo
Being a celebrity means having the advantage. That advantage is being known by those who do not know you. I strive for this every single day.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Aprons aren't just for cooking


So as many of you know, I am in my last stretch on my road to becoming a teacher. I think that it is very important to join a community of other educators and pool your resources in order to better the education of children. Over the past five years I've met a lot of really amazing future teachers, one of them being Miss Claire Knight. Miss Knight has just started a blog discussing her adventures in student teaching. I hope to do this when I have my own classroom but I love Claire's idea to start one now.

While I was looking at her blog last night, she posted something that caught my eye. She has been working on creating teacher aprons to ease the running of a classroom. Many times teachers need pens, post-its, markers, kid sticks, tape, etc but it's not convient to stop what you're doing and go get it. Her apron provides pockets for all of these teacher essentials and they are super cute! I would have never thought of this but it's a really great idea.

Miss Knight is giving away two of these aprons to two lucky readers and you can find out all about her giveaway here. I hope that you all take time to read about her adventures in the teacher world. And kudos to Claire for her amazing idea!

1 comment:

  1. The apron is sooo cute! You could totally whip that up in an afternoon, Maddie!

    ReplyDelete