About Me

My photo
Being a celebrity means having the advantage. That advantage is being known by those who do not know you. I strive for this every single day.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blah blah blah

It was brought to my attention last night by a friend of mine last that I haven't updated in awhile. While I have known this is true for the last couple of weeks I haven't really been in the mood. I've been quite busy living the life of a 5th year and honestly haven't wanted to. But things are changing now. Mad is back.

As some of you know, 6 of my best friends and I went to Gulf Shores, Alabama about a month ago and had a total blast. I mean it's really hard to beat waking up at 10 every morning, putting on a suit and literally stepping right onto the sand. The days consisted of sun and ocean and the nights consisted of too many quoteable moments to even count. Minus the 12+ hour car rides there and back (although we had the Swagger Wagon) it was an amazing time. I couldn't believe it was over and it was back to the real world after only a week.

Once back in Stillwater I proceeded to start my new job working for HES at OSU and helping with New Student Orientation. I'm also nannying the cutest little boy ever named Collier and loving it. I started my summer class last week and so far so good. I got the little girl I'm tutoring yesterday and am looking forward to working with her. Overall I can't complain.

My bff Hayley is also living with me this summer. After her and our other friends graduated I really wasn't looking forward to a summer alone in Stillwater, but then Hayley got the OK to stay a few more months. Hayley and I spent last summer together and while this summer is considerably less ridic I'm loving getting to spend a little bit of extra time with her. She's gotten me hooked on SYTYCD and is now the husband to my wife. The only complaint I have is that we can't get Kum & Go to deliver directly to our apartment. You'd think after going everyday they would comply to our every request. I need to talk to Harry about this.

I've also taken time this summer to catch up on some reading I've been wanting to do for awhile now but haven't had the chance to. I read both of Lauren Conrad's books-"LA Candy" and "Sweet Little Lies"-and I just finished Candance Bushnell's "The Carrie Diaries". It's still up for debate what I'll be reading next but I have some new options to choose from. I highly suggest all three of the books I've read so far if you want some mindless summer reads that will entertain you for the entire week it takes you to read each of them.

Well I think that's all the updates from my life for now. As for my next post I'm leaving it up to my readers to choose.
A.) Twilight mania
B.) Sandra Bullock
C.) Top summer songs
D.) could care less and wish I'd stop blogging altogether

Those are your choices...now vote so I can write!

4 comments:

  1. ok I think A.) but with more of a Chelsea twist. I know you're not a Twi-hard so you'd have some pretty funny commentary to bring to the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let so go with "C". I believe it is a much better choice than all of them. one, twilight is just wrong. two, i want you to keep blogging. three, who is sandra bullock?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know whatever you blog will be hilarious....but i'm going to have to go with C :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. sballardcedarcreek.comJune 15, 2010 at 9:24 PM

    As I have only read a couple of your blogs and have heard about them from the rents, I choose A. But I really think you should go to the midnight showing to give us all a better insight. Looking forward to the Maddie I saw with the infomercial commentary!

    ReplyDelete