About Me

My photo
Being a celebrity means having the advantage. That advantage is being known by those who do not know you. I strive for this every single day.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Random thoughts

I do not like that I am having to wait so long between posts but such is my life. Over the past week I have been working hard with my other three group members to get a major conceptual unit for our methods classes done and we have 2/3 phases complete! So I hope that over the next couple of weeks I can be better for ya'll. Now, let's get down to business.

There are been many things I have thought about over the past few days that I've wanted to fill you in on; however, I don't feel as though I can fill a whole post up with them. So, I'm gonna give you a shapshot on what has been going on.

  1. Lil Wayne escapes jail...again. Apparently there was a small fire in the courtroom where his case was supposed to take place. Ironic that he escapes jail for the second time, although I can't say that I'm disappointed about that at all. Love you Weezy.
  2. Kate Gosselin joins that cast of DWTS as well as Pam Anderson. Idk where the employees that picked these people get hired but I'm pretty sure that I could do a better job. They also hired the gold medal figure skater (whose name I cannot remember, nor do I care to learn) and the head Pussycat Doll. Hmmmm wonder who will win.
  3. Not only do I not watch the Bachelor but I do not care who won. I honestly didn't even know it was the finale until that night and everyone's status was about it. At least with quality shows like Rock of Love and Shot at Love, it's supposed to fail. The bachelor acts like this is something that is really going to last and happen?? Come on, you are no better than the Vh1 shows and are way less fun.
  4. The '90s are coming back! I am personally so excited that I didn't get rid of my light wash jeans and my token jean jacket because get ready, it's back in style. Lucky for those who still wear scrunchies and clogs you stayed out of style long enough that it actually came back around.
  5. Scott Disick is still a loser.
  6. Chelsea Handler turned 35 last week! I love her to death but she def is aging fast. Some say it's her lifestyle but you would probably look older than you were if you grew up in New Jersey.
  7. Kim Kardashian comes out with her own iPhone app so her fans can keep up with her. Apparently a show titled Keeping Up with the Kardashians wasn't enough. Get over yourself. And ps-still no engagement for her.
  8. Mtv's True Life is coming back with all new docs. I am personally so excited and think these are some of the best things that Mtv comes out with. If we're lucky they'll have a whole day marathon leading up to the season premiere. Also look for Gossip Girl to start back on Monday the 8th for more omg moments.

Well kids, that was my Hollywood wrap up Madison style. Stay tuned th rest of the week for "Babies of Hollywood. From tots to teens shouldn't mean playpens to playboy." It's gonna be a winner and is a good excuse for me to holler at my girl Suri. Ttys b's and g's.

No comments:

Post a Comment