About Me

My photo
Being a celebrity means having the advantage. That advantage is being known by those who do not know you. I strive for this every single day.

Friday, February 12, 2010

How much is too much?


So I'm sitting here taking a little break from school life and I'm trying to think of what I should write about today. As you all know I'm sure, Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I could go the route of talking about celeb couples but I feel like that's just too overworked. I saw yesterday on E! online that they had come up with 8 celeb couples we all would love to see which really got me thinking, why do we want certain people to get together? Now, everyone knows that I loveeeeeeee celebrities and for some reason am just fasinated with their lives. I don't know what it is or how it started but I just can't get enough of them. When I hear a couple got together or broke up it's like they are my friends and I feel the emotion right there with them. Some people probably think this is just ridic and too overboard but for me, it's what I do.


Why is it that when people break up as soon as we see them at dinner with someone else we jump on their case? Take Reese Witherspoon for example. Her recent split with Jake caused Hollywood to wonder "If America's favorite couple can't make it work, who can?" The next week, Reese was seen out with a movie producer and everyone jumped on her case, asking if it was too soon for her to start dating. It was just dinner, everyone needs to chill out. And so what if it was a date? She is clearly fine and if she's ready to date, she should. There are always pictures from about 100 yards away of two people at dinner, so blurry you have to squint your eyes and shake the page to even make out who you might be seeing. The paps are out of control these days and personally I think Hollywood just needs to chill out. Who cares who is at dinner with who, I just want to know if they are actually dating. Don't get my hopes up every single week by saying they are dating.


I say all this to finally get to a point-People are going to be with who they want to be with. Famous or not, they have feelings too and I am sick of gossip lying to me. Please, do not report that people are together if they are actually not and do not report that people are broken up if they are not. I don't lie when I say that I got at least 3 texts last week asking me if Brad and Jennifer were back together. According to my research, Brad and Angie haven't even broke up! I swear more reports are released about those 3 people than anyone else in Hollywood. So for the record: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are still together and very happy with their small country of children. Jennifer Aniston is single and despite reports of her being depressed and unable to find a man, seems to be doing just fine. I can almost guarantee you that she gets more action that anyone knows. My friends and I were actually discussing this last night while out celebrating our friend Amanda's engagement (congrats girl!). If Jen wanted a baby she'd pull a Sheryl Crow and adopt one. If she wanted to settle down and get married she would. Leave her, Brad, and Angie alone. In the meantime, you all go out and do your own thing on Valentine's Day with whoever you want. Bf, gf, fwb, rando you met last night, whoever. You all know celebrities are just like us and want people to stay out of their love lives. So I'll make you a deal, I'll stay out of their business if you do too. Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment