About Me

My photo
Being a celebrity means having the advantage. That advantage is being known by those who do not know you. I strive for this every single day.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Top 10 in 2010

2010 is in full swing and seeing as it's almost the end of February I figured it was about time that I give you the top 10 celebrities to be on the lookout for this year. Each year Hollywood dishes out some of the most outrageous, talented, crazy, beautiful people and they come in all forms and fashions (literally). Idk how but it seems like each year the people of tinseltown seem to outdo the previous years people. I'm here to give you the top 10 people/couples/things to watch out for in the upcoming 10 months that we have remaining. So basically 10 in the 10 of 2010. Whoah...

  1. Nicole Richie and Joel Madden: First of all, a congrats is in order for these two crazy love birds. After years of rumors and speculation, Joel finally popped the question and they are engaged! As pathetic as it is I always feel extremely happy when people like this get engaged even if they are famous because they are just supposed to be together. After Nicole ditched her bffl Paris "That's Hott" Hilton she got her act together and had two beautiful babies with Joel. Harlow Winter Kate Madden and James Sparrow Midnight Madden have not only rocked the baby world with they're kick butt names-props to mom and dad for giving them 2 middles-but they are at the top of the cute list. This couple is going straight to the top so Brangelina better watch their back.
  2. Drake: After being a student of Lil Wayne's, this rapper is finally hitting it big. With two major hits recently, both Best I Ever Had and Forever have hit the music charts majorly and he's blowing up in every club. He was apparently on Degrassi although I can't say I was ever a fan of the show. Mark my words this guy is going to take over in the next year and come out with hit after hit. You can guarantee I'll be at Joe's every week dancing to the beat of his beats. Sorry you're in jail Lil Wayne, you're throne could get taken over pretty soon.
  3. Lady GaGa: Ok, no surprise here but seriously I know that you all want to stay tuned to see what crazy thing she's going to do next just as much as I do. She never ceases to deliver shock and aw whether it's in her music or in her wardrobe. During awards season more than ever you notice her crazy style and ridic ways of expressing herself but she is not slowing down anytime soon. Each outfit is going to get crazier and crazier, with it coming a song that's a bigger and bigger hit. All I ask of her is that she never wears a muppit as an outfit ever again.
  4. T.I.: Yes, it's true folks T.I. is out of jail and has been since December 22. We haven't heard much from him but honestly did you expect to after he spent 7 months in prison? He's prob still getting used to showering alone and eating in the car again. My guess is that he's going to release an album at the beginning of the summer with all the tracks he worked on while he was locked up. I missed him while he was gone and am so ready for another hit from him. Be on the lookout.
  5. Sandra Bullock: This cougar is def on the prowl but I don't mean for men. She is happily married to Jesse James and they are presh together. Sandra went on a little bit of a dry spell in the movie department the last few years but in 2009 she had not one but two hit movies become number 1 at the box office. Her roles The Proposal and The Blindside both got her multiple nominations this awards season and I'm pulling for her at the Oscars. She is a talented actress and is def someone Hollywood should look out for.
  6. Heidi Montag: I'm sure most of you saw her lovely MJ-like plastic surgery cover of People. After she underwent 10 surgeries in one setting and being in hiding for 7 weeks she finally revealed herself to America. I have one word: Yikes. She has publically released statements saying that she is not done and she will be having more work done. Man, I can't wait to see what she does next. It's does make for some pretty hilarious Chelsea episodes though. And speaking of Chelsea...
  7. Chelsea Handler: Not only is this the most hilarious woman I have ever seen but she is actually a very talented writer as well. She already has two books-My Horizontal Life and Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea-and is releasing her third this spring. She begins her book tour for Chelsea Chelsea, Bang Bang next month and is actually incorporating her standup routine into it. I discovered Chels my freshman year of college and if anyone is responsible for screwing up my grades it's her.
  8. Tiger Woods: Cliche I know but hear me out on this one. After his huge sex addiction scandel and the Thanksgiving debacle of '09, Tiger is finally addressing the public for the first time this coming Friday. My guess is that he will not specifically address the mistresses or the aligations that he is addicted to sex, but he will apologize to his wife, children, and fans. This will then kick off his come back into golf and he will start kicking butt in no time.
  9. Bradley Cooper: This cutie has been in several movies with pretty minor roles until his big blockbuster debut in 2009's The Hangover. Now America can't get enough of The Coop and neither can I. With The Hangover 2 in the works I anticipate that we will be seeing a lot more of this guy and playing in a lot bigger roles than we've seen him in. This role probably kicked off his A-Lister career and he won't be slowing down in the next 10 months.
  10. Suri Cruise: Not only do Suri and I share a birthday but I also plan to adopt her when Katie finally goes crazy. I'll def have enough room even with the Gosselin 6 living with me so don't worry about that. This little diva has been turning heads since she arrived almost 4 years and it always at the top of every single best dressed tot list. I mean she's wearing high heels and carrying starbucks around town like she owns the place. Even as I type this, Chelsea just showed a picture of her and she is now a round table topic. Get it girl.

Well kids there you go. Agree or disagree I am right. I successfully called the winner of Rock of Love all three years, the Rihanna/Chris Brown relationship, and B. Spears' comeback of 2009. my 10 in 10 of 2010 is the future. So sit back and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it took me so long to comment- I'm usually on top of these things but here we go...
    1- I love love Nicole ever since she got away from Paris and became a certified hot mom. Her style is amazing. Go Nicole/Joel. Hope their marriage is awesome.
    2- Drake is tight. So was Degrassi. Enough said.
    3- Oh yes Lady Gaga. Totally agree here. She needs to keep her crazy mind and ideas working to stay in the game. She's smart. And I like it. Sadly, she'll have no more A.McQueen creations to work with but I know she'll still find amazing crazy stuff to wear.
    4- TI is hot. Hope he comes up with a hit even bigger than Whatever You Like...
    5- I've been a Sandy fan since "While You Were Sleeping" she is fabulous and so is her hub and I hope she wins big at the Oscars.
    6- Vomit.
    7- "That was so Chelsea." It worries but also fascinates me when you start to act just like her. Lol. She's wonderful.
    8- Oh geez. No comment... He's just a dummy and should get back to playing golf asap.
    9- He's sexy in a kinda jerk way. And also reminds me of my brother. I like him.
    10- Lol I love that you included Suri. I second- "get it girl." and I love how concerned Chelsea was when Suri wore flats.

    ReplyDelete