About Me

My photo
Being a celebrity means having the advantage. That advantage is being known by those who do not know you. I strive for this every single day.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

What happened to the 8?

Well boys and girls the time as come. The time where I discuss my thoughts on Jon and Kate. If you don't know who I'm talking about then stop reading right now because I do not care to discuss the details of the crazy (now ex) couple that is Jon and Kate Gosselin. When I first heard the news that there was trouble in paradise it was exactly one year ago this weekend. I know this because during our most recent blizzard here in Oklahoma I decided it was time for me to organize my magazines. I have three subscriptions so I figured that putting them in date order would make for the best organization system. While I was sorting these I found a Star that I had purchased for some reason (don't ask me why, I am an avid US Weekly only reader) and one of the stories was "Jon parties with coeds! Where was Kate?" I assumed this was false because on that same magazine the cover story read "Rihanna and Chris get married!" Obviously this was false seeing as how only 2 weeks before was when he had attacted her. Anywho I noticed the date was the second week of February and here we are.
Now I'm sure many of you are wondering who's side I am on, but I'm not going to tell you yet. You'll have to wait and see. I tuned in every week to watch the last season that Jon and Kate would be filming their show on TLC together. It was so very sad that they were filming on different couches and that their children were left wondering what happened. Cara and Mady are the oldest set of multiples and let's just say that they are, well, awful. They both need attitude adjustments and I might act like Kate too if they were my kids. The youngest set of multiples consists of Aaden, Alexis, Collin, Joel, Hannah, and Leah and they are just cute as can be. One of my favorite episodes is when they are all at the dinner table and Leah is screaming that she is the most Asian out of all of them. It is hilar.
Now back to the adults. I don't know how many of you keep up with these two crazies but they seriously off their rocker. Jon seems to think that he is the rep of Ed Hardy Inc. and is friends with Michael Lohan?? Now idk about you, but if I was friends with someone who's daughter acted like LiLo let alone was her, I'd get outta there before he corrupted all of my children. And Kate, well I just don't know what to say about her anymore. I had just gotten used to her waterfall in the front, fireworks in the back 'do when she goes and gets extensions. She confessed to a magazine that she "hated her hair after Mady and Cara made fun of it saying they thought it looked stupid." Well it did. So then she went to a shorter, chic look as E! News reported. It looks better but it still looks bad. I kept wondering why she did it then I saw it yesterday. Kate is releasing a new book and she is on the cover of it with her new hair. It all makes more sense now. Geez.
So am I on Jon's side or Kate's side? Neither. I am not a fan of the 8, rather the 6. Mady and Cara don't count so I'm with the sextuplits. My roommate Amanda and I have more than enough room for them to come live with us, plus we'll feed them non-organic food. They'll love Stillwater. I already have six littel OSU jersey's with their names on them waiting at Chris' to be picked up after work today. Hey 6, can you say "Go Pokes?"

2 comments:

  1. ahah LOL lil Pokes jerseys...
    WELL first of all, the demise of Jon and Kate never concerned quite as much as it concerned Miggy and Cash. They were very distraught during Summer 09. But as for me, I was disappointed to see a "solid" couple do a COMPLETE 180. like WOOSH. and I agree with you, go 6! Mady and Cara go play with your upside down playhouses and put a sock in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i must admit that i don't always know what's going on in your posts madison, but i am ENTIRELY with you on this one! i would just love to see those little asian babies in osu gear! :] i'll babysit anytime you want haha "ayexis" and aaden are my faves though, so they may get special treatment lol

    ReplyDelete