About Me

My photo
Being a celebrity means having the advantage. That advantage is being known by those who do not know you. I strive for this every single day.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Who are you cheering for?



As most of you know, Super Bowl 44 is coming up on Sunday. Personally I am not a huge NFL fan and usually don't even know who is playing until it comes on tv that night. However, this year is a little different. While I was checking out E! online, I noticed a headline was "Kim vs. Kendra" and as I continued to read I realized this is an epic year for pro football. Kendra Wilkinson's husband Hank Baskett got traded to the Indianapolis Colts this season and Kim Kardashian is currently on-again with New Orleans Saints player Reggie Bush. Usually I could care less about who wins and just go to the Super Bowl parties for the chips and dip but not this year. I will be picking my team for the first time. Now, I just have to decide who to pick. Being the list maker that I am I decided to compare the two girls and then diplomatically decide on a team.

First up is Kim. While her mom Kris runs her life and for some reason, both her and her grown sisters and brother insist on living within a mile of each other, she seems to be getting her life together. Yes, it's true that she did get married at 19 and divorced 3 years later and yes, she did make a sex tape with Ray J, she does seem to be back on the right track. She apparently has a lying problem and insists on using that whinny voice of hers all the time but hey, she's hot. I think we can all agree on that.

Then there's Kendra. Best known for dating Playboy founder Hugh Hefner at 19 and for the next 4 years, Kendra became an E! phenom overnight. She decided to break up with Hef and move out to marry now husband Hank. After getting engaged Kendra found out she was pregnant and they had a wedding a baby all within a year. I still can't watch her show because I can't stand to listen to that laugh of hers but Kendra has definitely matured from her first day out of the mansion when she couldn't even open a can of soup.

So here we go. Drumroll pleaseeeeeeeeeee....my pick for Super Bowl 44 is Kendra. I can get over her laugh as long as she has cute little Hank IV in her arms. This is nothing against Kim or the Saints in general because honestly I know nothing about football. My bff Hayley just dropped my office at work and said she's cheering for the saints because her friend dances for them, so obvi it doesn't take much to persuade us. Word of advice to my girl Kim K-don't mess it up with Reggie again. And if you decide to fire your crazy mom again, call me.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Please blog forever. PS just sent ya a pic of my Saints friend. she's a hottie. GO SAINTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name, very clever dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm for Kim. She's wearing a better dress than Kendra in the above photo - Kendra needs to class it up now (for the children, you know).

    ReplyDelete